Friday, February 18, 2011

I am pre-diabetic. What kind of diet and nutrician program do I need to follow in order to avoid diabetes?

I have to avoid sugar completely? What are some special foods that work on my diet again? Any additional information about living with and dealing with pre-diabetes would be appreciated? I would suggest to do it, yes. Sugar is a taboo when you have pre-diabetes. I recommend cutting out all "white" foods, ie white rice, white bread, potatoes and corn. Switch to brown rice (which is very tasty), wheat or multigrain bread. Stay away from soda and drink lots of water. It would not hurt to incorporate exercise into daily life. It would be a good idea to limit your intake of sugar does not cut through. If your power to cut through! I know that I could! Make sure plenty of excersize every day and drink water! I'm pre-diabetic since I was pregnant with my second child. I have to lose some weight would be helpful! A diabetic diet is that I'm in carbohydrates than men say basicly.not Atkins.If low as they are allowed up to five exchanges of carbohydrate per 4.Women meal.preferable fits 3.f 4.preferable exchange for three meals a dayso of 15 men max 12 women max. Each exchange of food carbohydrate.in 15 grams of fiber such as nuts, and so on, drag the number of grams of cereal fiber from nuts grams.say gasifier with 6 grams carbohydrate 0.4 grams fiber 2 grams more carbs.The No nos is pasta, potatoes, sauces, gravies.It takes some time getting used to but very easy, you can follow every little treat, if you count exchanges.I take medication for diabetes and pain in butt.so when the opportunity It killed in the bud before it reaches this point or even worse.insulin.do have! for you and your family. I'm not a long time.went undiagnosed.I is now eye.have legal blind numbness in hands and feet (neuropathy) Diabetes complications.I more literally, until I fainted and my family Finally I insisted on a doctor. my blood sugar in the blood was taken serious.do died.So 500.could of scholarships, and it will work.I I'm in control now, but not vice versa, the nerve damage that offer doneAlso.call your local hospital, rode most diabetes classes.the one here as it was was 1000.00, whereas if you day.but free class for the evening. pray that went well.you all carbohydrates are not only sugar.Good luck to you and if you have any questions, please do not email me PS anytime.Peace lose when you change you notice any weight you want and control your excess weight will help a lot .

0 comments:

Post a Comment