Friday, February 4, 2011

When your diabetic what foods should you avoid?

I just find someone you know has been diagnosed with diabetes, but wants to stay the course, keeping an eye on your food. Can anyone give me a list of foods? Sugar, which is looking really eat sugar. For most starches, like pasta and bread, as they turn into sugar in the body that cause problems and all refined sugar. Only artificial sweeteners may be permitted. This diet is very difficult to understand, then go to health and set an example. Sugar is bad. Or something syrup.etc hidden sugars as high fructose corn. Be sure to eat plenty of vegetables. happiness. Type 2? Avoid or severely restrict carbohydrates. Your doctor or dietitian can give you a list and help a lot with a proper diet. Check out this site for answers: http://www.diabetes.org/nutrition-and-recipes/nutrition/faqs.jsp you should not eat carbohydrates (sugar), but everyone has told you that. I'm type 1 diabetic, and I have 31 years and a woman, mother, teacher. All I'm saying is that if you put your girlfriend in doubt everthing in the mouth has trouble at first, I had people asking what can we eat? Every time I hated it. I can take care of me and that I should do everthing, but I hate when they are questioned. Now, if you see your friend murderer slowely if that's the same with other foods. You can ask to be allowed to go to a list of nutrition with him or read some books with diabetes who are there. BAR sugar is correct. There is nothing worse for a diabetic as a friend thinks he knows better than you and tell you what can or can not eat. It 's very annoying, and if your friend asks you for advice about what to eat, I do not want. basically, to avoid sweets, but if you check the sugar level in blood I think it's good to have a food processing time greesy while.avoid can lead to a factor of cholesterol in diabetic patients. The key is to make small changes in diet and lifestyle. Learn as much as possible to improve the situation for him / her informed decisions For example: Week 1 - sugar substitute sweetener whist introducing more vegetables in your diet. In week two did enter your regular exercise snacks with less fat and sugar alternatives in the introduction of some form, while any changes in the first week of foods are: whole wheat / grain alternative to bread, flour, noodles and biscuits. Go for grilled or baked instead of fried food options. Sugar-free or no added sugar varieties of drinks. These foods do not eat too much. Bread, milk, noodles, Hi I have been diabetic since 22 years ago and found this site just over 3 months. This is a great website for diabetics. http://www.diabetesforums.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment