Friday, February 11, 2011

what foods do I avoid because I have no gallbladder? Am diabetic and suffer from diverticular disease.?

Learned the hard way to avoid cream! "M still suffering, and the use of antibiotics for the infection in my gut. I'm pretty active, clean my house per 5 day week. Fat should be fat, raw fruits and vegetables are not included. You should have the same type of diet that was before the surgery would continue to be a mild high-fat diet. Eat a low-cholesterol, low fat diet. This kind of diet includes cottage cheese, fat-free milk, fish (not in oil), vegetables, poultry, protein and polyunsaturated oils and margarines (corn, canola and soybean oil ). Avoid foods with excess fat in them such as meat (especially liver and fatty meat), egg yolks, whole milk, cream, butter, grease, lard, biscuits, cakes, biscuits, juice, peanut butter, chocolate, olives, potato chips, coconut, cheese (except cottage cheese), coconut oil, palm oil and fried foods. Gee I Feel For You, but you should discuss with your doctor your problem and your diabetes problems others do not see any dietary restrictions to the extent that the lack of gall bladder problems in diabetes need to avoid sweets and sugar. No organ meat, a little red meat, chicken. Fish as u can, but obviously you are too overweight wanted. To take high fiber diet high diverticulosis is good for diabetics, but start-fiber diet, if only a portion of diverticular disease was controlled completely infectious. You should consult your doctor about this when he / she can better advise. I had my gall bladder in 1994. I found that I should avoid fried and fatty foods, chocolate, and all the good fat in itself. These things make me sicker so .

0 comments:

Post a Comment