Thursday, February 10, 2011

What kind of food should you eat if you're diabetic, and what kinds of food should you avoid?

I have to eat a diabetic to avoid the one hand, and I have no idea what kind of food is good and what should be avoided. see the glycemic index food and eating, which have a low GI value.also lose weight and build muscle decreases insulin resistance and may aid in recovery. Well, I know about this juice will help if you have high blood sugar and can not keep diabetes under control, just visit my site and see if all is well and email if you have any questions.www. mymangosteen.com / julia chris my email address is required juliamedina2006@yahoo.com dear hope this can help good starting point that you want to stay away from sugary foods such as cakes, ice cream, sodas, cookies, candies, it has much too see ur sugar carbohydrates. Food can travel many veges glucose diet + lots of fruit, chicken is good, stay away from fattening foods such as McDonald's if you can restrict 1x a month, I diabetic I tend to like my food too cheat I sometimes stick, but I 'm on an insulin pump, so I do my insulin, I have the same problem. When I turned 13 last year my doctor told me that I began deveop So I diabetes in the design and diet before I weighed 119 and within 3 months, I weighed 106: e This change was very different for me, I do not even think driking sodas, I eat all the sweets and goodies, or I eat lots of salads. Good luck and I wish you health! Here is a general recommendation that you are healthy. Eat lots of vegetables (minus cooked it better). Try to stick with whole grains. Processed to turn into sugar and control your system easily. Eat fresh fruit. Avoid empty calories like junk food. Keep low-fat, carbohydrates and sugar. Eat a little fish or chicken for protein, if you want, but avoid meat and dairy products to keep the weight as close to perfect as you follow a BMI calculator. You can find one here: http://www.chetday.com. If you eat like this physician recommends: http://www.drmcdougall.com, you will not "full blown" diabetes. I should have listened to him when I had the chance. To keep weight down and exercising a long, long way to prevent diabetes. Eating the way I am proposing will help you keep your weight down, and it will also help you feel better. (I read your other question). You should avoid eating sugary foods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment